Sunday, October 31, 2010

Planning: Group and Job Roles




Group Members- Charlotte Savage and Laura Ticer

Producer/Director- Within our group we decided that Laura would be the best when using the camera as she has had more experience, however I will help her as much as I can when choosing the best angles and shots for the opening sequence.

Script Writing- When creating the script we are both going to work together so that it all flows together well and it will be the best quality.

Editing- Both myself and Laura will be responsible for the editing process and we feel we can work together well to make the decisions about the final product. I also feel that if we work together it will look more professional and we will both be happy with the final sequence.

Actors- We have decided that I will be acting in the opening sequence as I do A Level drama and have had experience with acting. However as there is only two members in our group and Laura is using the camera we have to use people outside of the group to act within the film. We have decided to use another person from my A Level drama class as the standard will be Higher and we will use Adam Williams to play the part of the Antagonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment